1. I am trained to listen, observe & individualize my program to your specific needs.
2. I will seek to elicit solutions and strategies from you by posing powerful questions, providing specific feedback to support you
3. I am going to push you and possibly make you uncomfortable
4. I am going to invest deeply in you
5. I am going to give you tools to help you prioritize and create systems
6. I will hold you accountable to carry out a series of mutually pre-determined “action items,” in order to propel your goals forward
7. I will bring out the best of you, in order for your wildest dreams to come true
8. I am a stickler about sending to me the prep form before our call
9. I am a stickler about changing scheduled times unless there is an emergency. I usually do not have times open to reschedule
What I value and love who I love to work with:
• Women who are action takers and are willing to be bold
• Women who are willing to try new things
• Women who are committed to working through the discomfort of change and growth
• Women whose prime ingredients you put into the coaching relationship – your thoughts, feelings and ideas – will enhance the experience in a meaningful way.
- Certified Life Coach through CoachVille Center for Coaching Mastery
- Member of CoachVille Member Services Division for over four years
- CoachVille Assistant Instructor
- CoachVille Mentor Coach
International Coach Federation
Life Purpose Coaching Centers International
Institute for Motivational Living
The People Process
Higher Ground Leadership
Courses I have been certified in through CoachVille:
• Mastering Change
• Personal Leadership
• The Power of groups
• Teleclass Leader
Some Instructional courses taken through CoachVille are:
• Environmental design
• Personal Environments
• Advanced Communication
• Inner Awareness
Quick Facts from the Business world:
• Over 20 years office management and customer service experience.
• Excellent problem solver.
• Partylite gifts – over 6 years experience leading recognized sales consultants.
• Marketing and Business management development.
• Execute – contracts budgets, grants, reserve for replacement funding requisitions and management improvement operations for 165 HUD properties.
How I work takes into effect the International Coaching Federation’s rules and regulations as a Coach.
As a COACH:
1) I will not knowingly make any public statement that is untrue or misleading about what I offer as a coach, or make false claims in any written documents relating to the coaching profession or my credentials or the ICF.
2) I will accurately identify my coaching qualifications, expertise, experience, certifications and ICF Credentials.
3) I will recognize and honor the efforts and contributions of others and not misrepresent them as my own. I understand that violating this standard may leave me subject to legal remedy by a third party.
4) I will, at all times, strive to recognize personal issues that may impair, conflict, or interfere with my coaching performance or my professional coaching relationships. Whenever the facts and circumstances necessitate, I will promptly seek professional assistance and determine the action to be taken, including whether it is appropriate to suspend or terminate my coaching relationship(s).
5) I will conduct myself in accordance with the ICF Code of Ethics in all coach training; coach mentoring, and coach supervisory activities.
6) I will conduct and report research with competence, honesty, and within recognized scientific standards and applicable subject guidelines. My research will be carried out with the necessary consent and approval of those involved, and with an approach that will protect participants from any potential harm. All research efforts will be performed in a manner that complies with all the applicable laws of the country in which the research is conducted.
7) I will maintain, store, and dispose of any records created during my coaching business in a manner that promotes confidentiality, security, and privacy, and complies with any applicable laws and agreements
8) I will use ICF member contact information (e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, etc.) only in the manner and to the extent authorized by the ICF.
9) I will seek to avoid conflicts of interest and potential conflicts of interest and openly disclose any such conflicts. I will offer to remove myself when such a conflict arises.
10) I will disclose to my client and his or her sponsor all anticipated compensation from third parties that I may pay or receive for referrals of that client.
11) I will only barter for services, goods or other non-monetary remuneration when it will not impair the coaching relationship.
12) I will not knowingly take any personal, professional, or monetary advantage or benefit of the coach-client relationship, except by a form of compensation as agreed in the agreement or contract.
13) I will not knowingly mislead or make false claims about what my client or sponsor will receive from the coaching process or from me as the coach.
14) I will not give my prospective clients or sponsors information or advice I know or believe to be misleading or false.
15) I will have clear agreements or contracts with my clients and sponsor(s). I will honor all agreements or contracts made in the context of professional coaching relationships.
16) I will carefully explain and strive to ensure that, prior to or at the initial meeting, my coaching client and sponsor(s) understand the nature of coaching, the nature and limits of confidentiality, financial arrangements, and any other terms of the coaching agreement or contract.
17) I will be responsible for setting clear, appropriate, and culturally sensitive boundaries that govern any physical contact I may have with my clients or sponsors.
18) I will not become sexually intimate with any of my current clients or sponsors.
19) I will respect the client’s right to terminate the coaching relationship at any point during the process, subject to the provisions of the agreement or contract. I will be alert to indications that the client is no longer benefiting from our coaching relationship.
20) I will encourage the client or sponsor to make a change if I believe the client or sponsor would be better served by another coach or by another resource.
21) I will suggest my client seek the services of other professionals when deemed necessary or appropriate.
22) I will maintain the strictest levels of confidentiality with all client and sponsor information. I will have a clear agreement or contract before releasing information to another person, unless required by law.
23) I will have a clear agreement upon how coaching information will be exchanged among coach, client, and sponsor.
24) When acting as a trainer of student coaches, I will clarify confidentiality policies with the students.
25) I will have associated coaches and other persons whom I manage in service of my clients and their sponsors in a paid or volunteer capacity make clear agreements or contracts to adhere to the ICF Code of Ethics Part 2, Section 4: Confidentiality/Privacy standards and the entire ICF Code of Ethics to the extent applicable.
The ICF Pledge of Ethics:
As an ICF Professional Coach, I acknowledge and agree to honor my ethical and legal obligations to my coaching clients and sponsors, colleagues, and to the public at large. I pledge to comply with the ICF Code of Ethics, and to practice these standards with those whom I coach.
If I breach this Pledge of Ethics or any part of the ICF Code of Ethics, I agree that the ICF in its sole discretion may hold me accountable for so doing. I further agree that my accountability to the ICF for any breach may include sanctions, such as loss of my ICF membership and/or my ICF Credentials.
Approved by the Ethics and Standards Committee on October 30, 2008.
Approved by the ICF Board of Directors on December 18, 2008.